Saturday, August 30, 2008

iPhone, Employee Module

So I got my iPhone a couple weeks ago and wow this thing lives up to all the hype!! There isn't much iPhone can't do... from surfing, music, video, GPS, fabulous email you name it has it! About the only thing I have a pick about is it needs a turn by turn navigation app (which is supposed to be coming). It does have a google map app so that will suffice for now. I amazed at the App Store.... there are just so many applications on there pretty much anything you could want! I give this phone 2 thumbs up!!

As far as work I'm rolling on the Employee module for the accounting system. It looks like it's gonna be a tough one to program. I think it's going to be more complicated than the rest of the application combined. I've started on the essentials... CRUD for an Employee. After quite a long time of part time programming on this I am full bore on this app all the way to end of the Employee module.

No comments: